Thursday, April 7, 2011

5th Post

Hi, if this is your first time reading this blog, you should know that my name is Adam. As the title suggests, this is my 5th post. Because my job is prop-master for Act 3, since we started filming I haven't had much to do lately. The last thing I really did was helping to film Act 3, scene 1. We filmed that in front of South High School. The reason I went was to bring my prop of fake blood. I even manufactured this ingenious blood bag where I used one of those zip lock bags, and filled it with fake blood just how they do in the movies. Unfortunately, Mercutio didn't want to get fake blood on him. I told him that was why I brought an old shirt for him to wear. But he didn't want to do it. So I ended up throwing the blood bag into the trash can in front of South. I just wish that we weren't filming at South, because I would have liked to have seen what it would have looked like if I threw it against a tree and it exploded. But on school property I couldn't do that. Anyway, so I ended up hanging out for an hour while they were filming scene 1. It was taking them a long time to film the scene and I wasn't needed so I left. Later that same week our class found out that the whole time we spent there was for nothing because the camera didn't record any of it. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment