Sunday, March 13, 2011

1st Post

My name is Adam. Along with Hunter, we are the Prop Masters for 5th Hour's Act 3 of Romeo and Juliet, the play we are co-making with another English class from Iowa. I am very excited about doing this play. Not only are we the first people ever to do it between two classes in two different states, but I'm also psyched that I can do something that I think will be fun (and easy) for this assignment. One reason I think this assignment will be easy for me is because I can't do anything until the writers and directors decide what they want to do. So that means I pretty much get to sit around for the first couple of days. I think it will be fun because I like the idea of the writers and directors telling me what to get, but the Prop Masters get to decide what the props look like and how they work. I want to thank all the kids that are going to be working on the assignment with me because I know that with the help from students at South and in Iowa, that we will get this done and do a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment